Who doesn’t love to shop? Vancouver has everything you can imagine. Want to know where to hit up all the stores? Here you go…my Vancouver shopping hit list!
1. Robson Street Shopping District – The most famous shopping street in downtown Vancouver full of stores, boutiques, casual and fine dining. The core of it runs from Burrard Street to Jervis Street. Many hotels are located on Robson Street too, making it the premier “stay and shop spot”! Lots of souvenirs to be found here too.
2. Shop West 4th – You’ll find 240 unique businesses on Kitsilano’s West 4th Street. A great way to spend a day…strolling, shopping, and snacking along the way.
3. South Granville Shops & Services – Just across the Granville bridge from downtown Vancouver.
4. Gastown – An interior designers heaven with cool furniture & decor, where you will also find fashions by local designers, First Nations art, antiques and lots of gift shops! If you want a souvenir, this is your place. Don’t forget to take a photo by the Steam Clock!
5. Main Street – outside of downtown, between 20th to 23rd Avenue. Original fashions, secondhand finds, antiques & more!
8. Metropolis at Metrotown – this is located in Burnaby but has absolutely everything for those days when you want to shop til you drop so it’s well worth the travel time. Check out the mall directory of almost 400 stores because you’re going to want to make a plan of attack to ensure you don’t miss out on anything!
10. Park Royal – When you venture across the gorgeous and historic Lions Gate Bridge, you can’t leave West Vancouver without stopping to check out the 280 shops at Park Royal shopping mall (or at least use that for an excuse lol). Check out the store directory.
Don’t miss out on all of this fabulous Vancouver shopping! There is definitely not a shortage of stores in our city!